Thursday, February 16, 2012

The hobbit

I found this to be a very interesting story, to be real I have never ben a big fan on fantasy stories such as work similar to this but The Hobbit really seemed to catch my attention. I found it very cool on how the portrayed a whole new group of living beings and there all just little people a whole town of them. I also like the way they gave each main character a very strong personality which really added to the story line. I liked the way the author set up Bilbo to go on this huge quest and how the wizard continuously showed up in the time of need. I think the main reason I enjoyed this work is mainly because the author was able to make this place so believable through out the story even though it really wasn't at all. I also liked the way there was always something unexpected going on that kept you from being able to predict exactly what was next to happen

No comments:

Post a Comment